What is the UKiest?
UKiset is an assessment designed for entry into British curriculum schools. The UKiset Profile provides schools with all the information they need when considering an overseas applicant.
The test includes assessments of academic potential and English language skills, and the results compare candidates against British students of the same age. UKiset provides a level playing field for students from all backgrounds to apply to the best schools in the world.
UKiset 是針對進入英國中學的評估。測試包括對學術潛力和英語語言技能的評估，而結果將與同齡的英國學生進行比較。 UKiset為所有的學生提供一個公平的競爭環境，從而成功申請到世界上最好的學校。
Ukiset is designed to measure five principal areas:
- Non-Verbal Reasoning (a form of problem solving based around diagrams rather than words)
- Spatial Ability (tests the ability to mentally rotate and manipulate shapes in two and three dimensions)
- Verbal Reasoning (problem solving with words)
- Quantitative (is the application of mathematical concepts and skills to solve real-world problems)
- English (grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension, listening and creative writing)
Ukiset Test Format
Section 1: Reasoning Test (45 minutes) – Verbal reasoning; Non-verbal reasoning; Quantitative reasoning
Section 2: The Cambridge English Placement Test (Reading, Listening and Use of English) (30 minutes)
Section 3: English Essay (30 minutes)
UKiset takes approximately 2.5 hours to complete but may be longer for year 12 entries due to the level of their test. Once a test is completed, Instant reports are generated and are available the next working day. The report is emailed to the provided contact.
Ukiset Sample Report
Ukiset Test Fee
UKiset Preparatory Course
- UKiset 模擬測試評估
UKiset Mock Assessment
- 課程主要針對UKiset 推理及邏輯部份
Focus on UKiset Non-Verbal & Verbal Reasoning
Mock Exam Practice