University of Leicester IY1 in Management Studies – announcement
The International Year One in Management Studies programme at the University of Leicester has been validated in principle, however there are a number of conditions that have to be fulfilled to receive full approval.
This means that we will not be able to run the academic programme in September as originally expected. We’re currently working with the university on other options which include a January 2016 start and will confirm further details as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we will stop accepting applications for the September 2015 start.
What alternatives do we have in place for September start?
We’re pleased to be able to offer students 2 alternatives:
International Year One programme (IY1) in Business and Management at the University of Sussex, starting on 14 September 2015.
IY1 in Business and Management course offers progression to the following degrees:
- BSC (Hons) in Business and Management Studies
- BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) in International Business
- BSc (Hons) in Marketing and Management
International Year One BBA at the University of Strathclyde, starting on 14 September 2015.
IY1 offers progression to the following degrees:
- BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
- BBA Bachelor Business Administration with Human Resource Management
- BBA Bachelor Business Administration with Hospitality & Tourism Management
- BBA Bachelor Business Administration with Marketing
Apologies about the issues it’s causing you, I’ll provide you with further details as soon as possible.