To support your students when they arrive in the UK, we have a new taxi transfer service to collect students from their chosen arrival airport and take them to our Centre, or ONCAMPUS accommodation.
Students can book their airport transfer as soon as they have booked their flight to the UK. The cost for the transfer will vary depending on the students chosen destination airport.
To book a transfer:
1. Download the information sheet and booking form for your students chosen Centre:
2. Complete the form and email it to the email address provided on the information sheet.
3. Your student will receive confirmation of their booking.
4. If your student needs to change or cancel their booking, they must do this at least 24 hours before the scheduled collection time. If they do not do this, they will be charged for the transfer. Full details of how to cancel a transfer are included with the confirmation of booking.
5. The cost for the transfer will be added to the student account, and they will be asked to pay this expense after they start their programme with us.
This information is also available on our website.
Students can still use public transport to travel from their arrival airport to our Centres. Detailed information is included in the pre-arrival handbook which is sent to students when they receive their CAS.